Staffing Plus is seeking Teaching Assistants, Instructional Assistants and Paraprofessionals to work with children who have special needs for the entire school year.
Opportunities offer Teaching Assistants full-time work for the remainder of the school year, and the opportunity to work the next school year in the same school. For those who already have clearances we do have summer camp work as well so apply now since these positions will start immediately.
School Paraprofessional or Teaching Assistant Position:
- Exclusive relationships with our school-based clients (public & private)
- Consistent schedule for the entire school year
- Teaching Assistant and one-on-one aide positions
- Competitive Pay
- Assisting the teaching with any duties needed in the classroom
- Working with a group of students or one-on-one
- Providing re-direction, daily living skills, escorting children in the hallway, behavioral management
- Participation in daily activities in the classroom, gym, lunch and any special activities
* There are also opportunities for those who are seeking only part-time as a teaching assistant or just substitute work as well.
6 months or more professional experience working with children (*if you have an Associates or Bachelor's degree in the field of Social Work, Psychology, Human Services, Special Education or Education this would trump the required experience level)
PA Criminal Clearance
PA Child Abuse
FBI (DPW or DPE)
PPD & Physical in the last year
CPR and First Aide certification
Staffing Plus can assist you with obtaining any of the above clearances!