Warren Tech, Job Opening #49297
Jeffco Public Schools
If you want to join Jeffco’s premiere career and technical education high school, and set the course for the future of our students in this area, now is your chance.
About the School:
Warren Tech is widely recognized as an educational and technological leader, with students who competitively meet the challenges of the global community. We offer students career-focused learning, credit toward high school graduation, high school academic credit, community college credit, industry certification, internships, apprenticeships, and on-the-job experience. Our students participate and compete in state and nationally-recognized, career-focused student organizations. Through our partnership with Red Rocks Community College, our students earned more than 11,000 college credits in the previous academic year, and we provide a variety of industry and career certifications such as the Certified Nursing Assistant. Many of our students work during their high school career in their program field. Our work with NASA, the Colorado School of Mines, and other industry partners ensures are students are learning the most advanced and relevant skills. We maintain two campuses, one in central Lakewood and one in Arvada.
About the District:
Jeffco Public Schools, Colorado’s largest K-12 school district, with 85,000 students and approximately 14,000 employees, has provided educational excellence for more than 60 years. Nearly 10 percent of all Colorado K-12 students attend a Jeffco school and our employees benefit from partnerships with experienced, dynamic school leaders throughout our District. Our Jeffco Generations vision document and district strategic plan map out with focus and clarity what we expect our schools to accomplish with our graduates. You lead a school, but join a team. Come join us!
* Passion and commitment to career and technical education and the value and rigor in this student pathway.
* Demonstrated expertise in building a positive school culture with shared leadership with Warren Tech staff,
students, and parents.
* Ability to develop partnerships with industry and community college leaders.
* Demonstrated success in recruiting, selecting and developing high-performing teams with specific skills sets
in career and technical education.
* Colorado Department of Education Principal License or eligible to obtain.
* Colorado Department of Education CTE Director License or eligible to obtain.
Jeffco offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary range $96,071-$133,566 determined by candidate experience.
Visit us at: www.jeffcopublicschools.org/employment, Job Opening # 49297.