- Create and implement sales processes and business development initiatives that help drive revenue growth and market expansion in target markets – primarily schools, educational organizations, and other nonprofit training entities.
- Develop criteria for identifying relevant sales prospects and build working database of suitable prospects.
- Establish productive relationships with relevant prospects through the implementation of effective sales, outreach, and development techniques.
- Drive curriculum licensing sales and related services to meet or exceed annual financial targets as established by management.
- Develop and oversee marketing and communications efforts – to include advertising, social media, and collateral material – designed to create demand for HBI’s family of curricula products and related services with key audience segments.
- Participate in key industry events to increase awareness of HBI’s brand and favorably position HBI to targeted audiences.
- Manage and cultivate ongoing relationships to identify and leverage revenue enhancement opportunities.
- Plan, execute, and track existing curricula license renewals or extensions.
- Prepare timely reports including forecasts, pipelines, and projections.
- Maintain current records and notes on prospective and existing clients.
- Travel throughout the United States as required - approximately 30%
- Perform other duties as required
- Demonstrated competence in marketing, sales, and business development.
- Track record of curriculum marketing and sales success in a schools and educational environment.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding time management and organizational abilities.
- Proven skill and comfort in building relationships.
- Exemplary problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers and software including MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Ability to travel (up to 30%)
- BA/BS degree in relevant field and/or equivalent combination of training, skills and experience.
- A minimum of five years of curriculum marketing and sales experience or equivalent
HBI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.